Monday, May 4, 2009

Why do stupid people do stupid things????????????

While I was Tucson i went to lunch with my parents and i locked my truck  and when i came out the truck beeped twice at me and i told me mom that either someone tried to get in the truck or someone hit the truck. I figured someone just backed into it. Well friday night i drover home and Saturday after Jeremy got off we decided to go to Gila bend for dinnerat this Italian resturant that we like. well when we came out I noticed this................


 
Stupid people do stupid things apparently. 
So now i have to take  the truck to my uncle to see if he can possibly fix this for me. If i went  through my insurance it would be $500 bucks 
In the older Dodge trucks they could use this way to steal the trucks because its a rod right there and they just push it up and get in the truck. Well i am so thankful that we have a newer dodge truck where there is no rod and its a cable.

8 Fabulous Comments:

Debbie Lawrence said...

Wow, that is insane! I am glad that you guys have a newer truck!

Ashley and Spencer Bunn said...

people are just retarded, I tell spencer there are so many signs now leading to the coming of christ

Debbie's said...

dang... Whatta jerk! and whatta a relief that you still have your truck. At least it sounds like it's still functioning ok :(

Scott and Candice Moore said...

Wow! Not cool at all! At least they didn't get a way with it. I hope you can get it fixed!

Scott and Candice Moore said...

Wow! Not cool at all! At least they didn't get a way with it. I hope you can get it fixed!

Scott and Candice Moore said...

Wow! Not cool at all! At least they didn't get a way with it. I hope you can get it fixed!

Scott and Candice Moore said...

hmmm okay so I am not sure why it posted that 3 times! lol

Carol said...

I'm seriously on the waiting list for the invisible paint ball gun. And when I finally get it in the mail, I will go find that person that tried that crap on your truck, and I'll show them how an invisible paint ball gun can suck when you don't know where the pellets are coming from.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday TickerLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker