Saturday, December 22, 2007

Welcome!

Welcome to our blog. Jeremy and I have created this so that people can see how our little family is growing and doing! - Brekke is doing Great! She is getting bigger and bigger everyday and learning new stuff all the time. She is now 20 months old. Can you believe that? I was thinking just the other day about how in 4 months shes going to be 2! Completely crazy. One of her favorite things is to run from Jeremy and have him chase her. She is so funny. - My pregnancy is going Great! I am 30 weeks and 2 days. Its crazy to think that in just 2 short months our little baby will be here. :) I'm getting pretty excited about it. :) I am getting bigger and Bigger. I go for my 31 week check up next week i should find out if i have Gestational Diabetes. I don't think i have it, other wise they most likely would have contacted me to let me know.

0 Fabulous Comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday TickerLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker