Well, Jeremy and I had our 1 year anniversary yesterday. On the 9Th we went up to Avondale AZ, to buy our gifts for each other and then stopped at In and Out for a burger YUMMY!!!! I crave those fries LOL. We decided that we didn't want to go out to a fancy restaurant so we both picked a cheap place to eat and we both said in and out :) Yesterday on our actual anniversary we stayed home all day and played on the Internet and games and played with Brekke. We wanted a really relaxing day towards the end of the day we ran down to the store and got dinner we made ribs and mashed taters and green been man Brekke loved the taters and green beans. Jer and I have both said that we are not going to get ribs again for a while too much work and not enough work even thought we live them. :) But, it was so cool. To see how far we have actually come so far in our marriage. Jer working for the county doing a job he LOVES, I get to stay home with our daughter that's growing everyday. We have another baby due in less than 6 weeks. I mean we have grown so much i think the only thing we need is to get out of debt and buy a house LOL. :)
Friday, January 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 Fabulous Comments:
Haha, don't you mean your 4 year anniversary? ;)
Post a Comment