Well, I thought i would let you guys all know that we have a new addition to our family. :) little Morgan is here. I originally went in for a c-section on the 19Th but she turned head down yet again so they induced me due to her being "an unstable lie" and they hooked me all up and start potocine and broke my water. I suffered through the contractions and potocine for almost 6 hours then i got then epidural. I had her at 12:28 am 02-20-08. Brekke just adores her to death. She tries to put her pacifier in her mouth ALL the time and she pets her head saying"baby"We are extremly happy to finally be back home in Ajo. There is nothing like being in your own home :) On top of it my sister had her baby the night before me so our babies are only 8 hours apart. :)
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Morgan Rachel Olsen
Lovingly created by Trish Olsen
Labels: Morgan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 Fabulous Comments:
Congratulations Trish! She's beautiful. That's one of the best pictures I've ever seen - your Mom with those two babies. She has a look of sheer happiness, I mean absolute bliss on her face. I'm so pleased for you all.
Post a Comment