Well, i do have good news and bad news.
First the good. When i went in for my doctors apt on Tuesday the baby was still breech. So the doc dai that where going to go ahead and schudale the c-section since i dont want the version(to turn the baby) and we agreed on the 19th and she said she would be calling me to confirm it. Well the next day Jeremy and I are sitting at In and out eating and I felt some movemnt on the top of my belly and i told Jeremy that I though that the baby turned. On Thursday I had an ultrasound to confirm the position turned out i was right she did turn and now is head down. :) so no c-section for me. :) which is great. I was really worried how brekek was going to take being away form me the whole time i was in the hospital. But i got a few pictures and here they are. 

Okay, on to the bad news
Brekke started coughing last week sometime and then got a runny nose well on Sunday she started to Wheeze so on Monday i took the LONG 2 hour trip down to Tucson to take her to the doctor. Turned out she has RSV, which was not at all what i thought she had. So the doctor gave me 3 different perscriptions to give her and everything. Well $75.00 bucks later, shes no longer wheezing but she still has a slight cough. Then on top of it Jeremy and I caught her cough or my parents since they got sick also. But all is well we are surviving. :)







0 Fabulous Comments:
Post a Comment