So the last week or so have been tire some :) well with 2 kids you can imagine. Brekke has actually been good she acts out at time but shes okay she loves her baby. :)
Morgan wakes up generally only twice to eat at night which is good. But for a while now she has had the guppy greenish yellow gunky stuff in her eye the doctor said it was cause she has blocked tear ducks which is good he gave me some antibitoc to put in her eyes. Morgans been having a hard time nursing casue shes been very congested. I have to put drops in her nose and then suck her out before EVERY feeding which gets old Luckly she doesn't cry at all which is good. They wants me to feed her by bottle at night becasue its so much easier on her to eat with the bottle at night. I have to watch her breathing if it gets gets harder or she starts breathing very fast and she starts running a fever then i have to get her to the doctor asap. But they liked her weight gain she weights 7 lbs 10 oz now and is 21 inches long. :)
But its sooo cool to see the difference between both girls :) I love them. :) Jeremy has been so great with helping me out alot more especially with brekke :)
Friday, March 7, 2008
LOVE.......
Lovingly created by Trish Olsen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 Fabulous Comments:
Wow, Trish, she is so cute. It is so weird to me that you have two babies now!! Haha... I think it will be a while for me to get used to that haha. I can't wait to take pictures of them... maybe I will bring my camera down to the temple when David gets married so I can snap some of them. :)
Post a Comment