Thursday, May 8, 2008

Happy again...

Before I had my gallbladder removed I had to go on a low fat diet so that i would not have any attacks, it work good but sometimes it just didn't help. Well, During the time that I was on the diet Morgan was as fussy as ever and was always crying it was horrible. Well, as soon as i had my gallbladder out i started to re-introduce myself to some of the fatty foods and Morgan is herself again shes been so incredibly happy. (No her eyes really aren't that Blue i edited the picture to brighten them)

1 Fabulous Comments:

Lisa said...

You're not supposted to tell your editing secrets! That is really amazing that she did not like your pre gallblatter removal diet. I glad she is her smiley self again.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday TickerLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker