I NEVER post about Jeremy generally its all about the girls. LOL So i thought that I would do a post about him and what going on his life right now. Well he is officially the new Detective out here in Ajo. He is off probation in a week. He gets a brand new 2008 Ford F25 Super Duty as his Patrol Vehicle. He is on call about 2-3 weeks a month. He only has to wear his uniform when he wants to. He can wear business attire too. I am super proud of him for advancing so fast and becoming a detective without coming off probation it really says something about him. He is Very dedicated to his job and what ever he decides i support him in it :)
Friday, May 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 Fabulous Comments:
Good Job Jeremy!
Wow he must work really hard! Congrats!
Post a Comment