So we have some friends here in Ajo that have 2 kids and they are very similar in age to our kids well their oldest son just turned 2 and they had his birthday Party at a place in Gilbert, AZ called BounceU. It was so much fun. I think Brekke had the best time going down the slide with Jeremy. Here are some pictures
Monday, July 21, 2008
Brekkes first boy birthday party :)
Lovingly created by Trish Olsen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 Fabulous Comments:
It looks like you had a great time! Brekke is the perfect age for a party like BoundU
Awwwwww looks like both girls had a great time with their daddy!
AA! My nieces are so darn CuTe!!! I love the video of Morgan. I can tell she likes her toy. She's such a little beauty :)
Hi its Ashley with thecutestblogontheblock.com
We will need you to upload your backgrounds again..we had to switch the codes, so we need your photobucket code for the backgrouds. Email us at design@thecutestblogontheblock.com if you have questions!
THANKS!
Post a Comment