So we are going on our cruise in October and my sister is getting married next July so, I have a goal to lose like 25 to 30 lbs. Since i am WAY to lazy to get up when Jeremy get up and go first thing in the morning I end up going walking at around 7pm. Its nice out side not to much humidity and they girls LOVE to go out. I calculated it and the way that i walk is 2.01 miles. I try to run 0.48 miles of it but i do about half of that, I am trying to work my way up to running since i haven't done it pretty much at all. Then i generally speed walk to the rest of the way. The first half of it is very straight but then the second half of the walk is hilly so it give you a good work out. I try to do it every day i can but i don't generally but i generally do it like 3 times a week regardless if Jeremy comes with me or not. I have been trying really hard to be good so hopefully I will be able to keep up with it. :)
Saturday, July 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 Fabulous Comments:
You go girl! When I started running, years ago, I would make it barely to the end of the street and then have to stop and walk the rest of the way. A ran a tiny bit more every week or so. After not too long, I could run the whole 2 miles. lol- maybe you don't want become a "runner", but stick to it, and you'll see results for sure!
Baby steps turn into Giant steps..next you will be training for a 26 mile marathon!!
Yeah Trish...Go Trish!!! Okay that was me being a cheer leader for a min. and now tha min has passed.
Good for you! I try to exercise, but it's hard to get around to it... :-)
Post a Comment