Actually Lisa Its a cloth diaper. I have switch to cloth diapers and only use diaposables when im not at home. I really like cloth diapers. :) They are from www.fluffymail.com
I could tell it was a cloth, is it an all in one type? I use prefolds and covers, and initially I thought that's what it was, but looking at it again, it looks slimmer than my prefolds. ;-)
Jeremy and I were married January 10th 2004 in the Mesa Arizona Temple. We have 2 Very Beautiful daughter Brekke, is almost 3 and full of energy she amazes us everyday with new things she learns to say. Morgan is almost 1 and she still trying to learn how to walk :) We bought our first home in October and we love it, We have a chihuahua names Dora that Brekke LOVES to carry around and love on. Jeremy works VERY hard to provide for our family. We love our life and wouldn't want it any other way :)
6 Fabulous Comments:
what a big girl! Fred could hardly believe that bottom picture is of our youngest niece- only 5 months old! Her expression is fun, too :)
yeah shes so funny. I think its great shes learning all this new stuff. :) Shes actually a week shy of 6 months crazy huh?
Such cute pictures! I love her diaper cover, too. :-) What kind is it?
Actually Lisa Its a cloth diaper. I have switch to cloth diapers and only use diaposables when im not at home. I really like cloth diapers. :) They are from www.fluffymail.com
See I comment :)
She is such a doll. The digital editing is great. Love ya!
I could tell it was a cloth, is it an all in one type? I use prefolds and covers, and initially I thought that's what it was, but looking at it again, it looks slimmer than my prefolds. ;-)
Post a Comment