***WARNING LONG BUT WITH LOTS OF PICTURES***
Let's see its been a while. I can believe that i have waiting to do post on here but its been very crazy for us.
First off my sister got married on September 19th 2008 it was very nice they got married at the court house and then the next night had a nice reception BBQ at a park it was a very nice turn out.
On Septmber 29th Jeremy and I bought a house which we are super excited about. We could not be more happier in this house. Here are some before pictures and after pictures
Front of house
Back of house
Car port / storage
Dining room Before
Dining room after
The chair rail
Girls room before
Girls room after
Kitchen before
Kitchen after
Living room before
Living room after
Master bedroom before
Master bed after
Master bathroom
Office before
Office after
Guest bathroom
Its crazy how much cleaner it looked when you paint. We still haev some work to do on it but not all right away. We are going to paint all the door trims white and still need to put up a couple celing fans and then base bords. Eventurally we will probobly drywall everything and then put all the electricial on the walls becasue in the hall way and in all 3 bedrooms its on the base borads.
Another fun thing happening with us is next week Jeremy and I leave the kids with my parents for a week and we are going on a cruise and we are super excited about that.
-1-5.jpg)
-1.jpg)
-1-6.jpg)
-1-2.jpg)
-1-4.jpg)







5 Fabulous Comments:
looks great i can't wait to buy a house
Great wedding pics! I LOVE that one of Tanya looking down... beautifully edited :) I'm glad they had a good time!
Good thinking, taking all the before pics to show the difference after painting and furniture! It looks super nice. Your kitchen looks so big and has all that cabinet storage :) We're so happy for you guys... we hope you love home ownership.
I just noticed you have grass, too! In Ajo? Amazing.
The new paint looke WAY better. It is amazing how paint cleans things up. You did a great job on your sisters pictures.
CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS on the house! You guys really did some great work on it. Yay for you!
Post a Comment