The King size bed - $100.00
.
.
.
.
The pillow she layes her head on - $5.00
.
.
.
.
The Zune she watches movies on - $100.00
.
.
.
.
The head phone she loves to wear to watch movies on
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
PRICELESS
.
.
Tonight after I gave the girls their bath I put them to bed and I had gone into the bedroom to change and Jeremy was laying down watching a movie on the Zune. Brekke was standing at her door with this horrible look on her face so I told her she could get in bed with daddy. I specifially told jeremy she was NOT allowed to watch TV. Next thing I know I hear her and Jer laughing, I dont think anything of it I just figured they were playing. When I went to bed I found Brekke like this with the head phones on and asleep in my bed.
How sweet is that?!?
Simple PRICLESS
Jeremy, Brekke and Dora sleeping
This was a couple days ago. Our Dvd player for the truck is acting up so we brought the Zune along withthe headphones and she was SOOOOO excited.







2 Fabulous Comments:
AW! She's so flippin cute! I love how delighted she looks in the truck... and she still has those amazing eye lashes :)
what type of dvd player do you have? I do have one but it is used (got it from my family a while ago) and I'm looking for new screens. i don't know if I can buy the screens alone. Maybe i can figure out what brand i have. but anyway brekke looks so cute.
Post a Comment