So I thought I would share how I am packing for my girls for Disneyland. I didn't want to have to take around so many lose pieces of clothing and then the possibility of losing them. So this is how I have packed all of their clothing.
First what I did is I took 3 diaper wipes and put them in their own Ziploc bag.
Then I fold up the clothes, I take a diaper and the bag of wipes and then i put them together.
Then I put them in a 1 gallon Ziploc bag to keep it all together
Then I wrote their names on the outside Ziploc bag so I knew which bag belonged to whom. As you can see on the picture above.
And then put it in the suitcase.
You can do this for any theme park really. I am doing this will all of their clothes that way I am not having to shuffle through a suit case looking for their clothes they are just right then and there. Also like when you are at the theme park and they need to be changed and also need a clothes change instead of having to get the clothes and the diaper and the wipes all out and to take everything individual with you, You are able to just grab 1 bag with everything in it :)
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Packing for a theme park for little kids
Lovingly created by Trish Olsen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 Fabulous Comments:
Honey, You are so organized!!! I just adore that about people. Good job of thinking ahead. Oh, I hope you had (or are having) a great time at Disneyland. How much fun!!! I've been waiting to go back for years now. What a fun family you guys are!
Post a Comment