Monday, March 30, 2009

The office


Last Tuesday Jeremys parents came out to help us finish laying the floorin gin our office, well in oder to do that we had to also put the outlets on the wall since the outlets in all these stupid Ajo houses are in the base boards. what stupid person thought this would be a good idea???????? You and me both?!?!?!?! Well, I had my friend Thresea come by and she helped me put the outlets in the actual wall. What we thought we going to only take us 3 hours actually took us like 6- 7 hours :)
but here are some of our pictures
Before
Before
Thresea strating
Brekke Decided she was going to get in on the job and help us out
Cut out outlets
More outlets
Oppsie went a little to far
I did 1 of each job that had to be done exsept the wireing didn't want to screw that up
When we were all done our friend Candice happen to be walking by so she decided to come by and take a look and she took a picture of all of us together. :)
Thanks again Thresea I still owe you your cookies

1 Fabulous Comments:

Debbie's said...

YAY for house projects that turn out so good! I'm glad you were able to make the office more functional. It's incredible what a difference floor moulding makes. It looks great!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday TickerLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker