Sunday, August 24, 2008

Toddler gone bad

You ask how can a toddler go bad I will show you. I was looking up Ceramic tile for our new house we are buying on the computer to price it and i noticed something i had not heard a peep from Brekke. I turned around and saw a can I knew exactly what she did I ran over to her scolded her very nicely and then took a couple pictures to show you exactly why you ask what did she do that was so bad. This is how she did it

Yes its Formula

4 Fabulous Comments:

Debbie's said...

wow. The first thing I think is, "Dang! That's expensive stuff!' and then "What a pain to clean up!" I hope you made her help! lol- that's how Gregory finally potty trained- once we made him help clean up his messes, he realized he didn't want to make them anymore... lol- maybe it would work with this, too :P

Randy and Sarah said...

Ouch! What a bad mess! Gotta love the inquisitive years :)

Lisa said...

Oh, no! Caleb did that a few times, and it was so frustrating! It made me glad we just bought the Walmart brand of formula, though. :-)

Trish Olsen said...

I would like everyone to know that it is the cheap kind its from Costco but it still doesn't make a difference LOL

Lilypie 2nd Birthday TickerLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker