Monday, September 1, 2008

Scorpion King

So today I was going out to the truck and was frightened when i almost stepped on a scorpion i got very scared so i ran in side to put my shoes on and to go kill it but then i grabbed the broom and went out with it and i nudged it a little and figured out it was dead :) so i took pictures of it :)

5 Fabulous Comments:

Ashley and Spencer Bunn said...

FREAK that is huge. glad it was dead, you could've gotten a big sting

Anonymous said...

That's gross.

Debbie's said...

how bog was it? I thought that top pic was from National Geographic. I don't miss those suckers.

Scott and Candice Moore said...

So Scary!!!!!!! Hopefully a bird just droped it and there aren't anymore hanging around waiting to get you while you sleep!!!

Lisa said...

Please tell me that it wasn't near/in your house.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday TickerLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker