Wednesday, September 10, 2008

cute morgan

I took the cutest pictures of morgan today and thought they were tooo cute

5 Fabulous Comments:

Carol said...

Not only is your baby Morgan the most beautiful baby ever, but you are so talented! The pictures are wonderful.

Debbie's said...

What lovely pictures of such a lovely baby! Where did you take them? The necklace is the perfect touch. Is she a good subject for picture taking?

Trish Olsen said...

haha i took them on my front porch and set her one it and gave her the necklace to play with the only way to get her to look up at me was to put Dora in her face and then jump up really quick and try to snap the picture im sure i looked like a fool doing it LOL.

Lisa said...

Those pictures turned out great! You've got photo skeelz!

Randy and Sarah said...

Absolutely adorable! I also loved the movie with Brekke beating her with a balloon. Such goofy and cute girls!

I work this weekend, as always, but I can do something Saturday night after work. I get off at 1830(6:30pm) and I can stay out until 2100 (9pm) or so.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday TickerLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker