Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Play dates

Since it has been so hot here in Ajo to go to the park like we do every morning in the winter and fal and early spring. Anyway, I thought it would be a good idea to have a play date. Well I invited all the moms in the ward to my house and to bring there kids and something to share for lunch. We had such a wondeful turn out. there was like 9 moms and like 17 kids all together. I wish i would have gotten a picture of everyone all together. but here are a couple of the pictures i did take

3 Fabulous Comments:

Debbie's said...

Go you! I love it when someone takes the initiative and organizes group stuff... it looks like you guys had fun :)

Trish Olsen said...

I spent hours upon hours cleaning my house trying to get ready for the play date and then they came and trashed it with all Brekkes toys and help clean up but them spent hours upon hourse cleaning up today :)

Lisa said...

We had a blast. Thanks for inviting us!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday TickerLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker