Friday, December 12, 2008

Family Pictures

Today we took our family pictures here in town. We were nto able to get out of town and go to Phoenix to get them from Erin because Jeremy was on Call so i had our friend Crystal take them and I think she did a great job.

Brekke was not on the great side so almost all of our pictures are of her freaking out. I only edited a few i will get to the rest later. :) but i hop you enjoy.

This is one of my favorite
HOT STUFF
  
Sisterly love
I absolutly LOVE her face in this picture:) 
Give kisses
Daddy and his girls

6 Fabulous Comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute I love them. I like the one of you and jermey

Anonymous said...

Those turned out SO cute!!!! She did a nice job! :)

Debbie Lawrence said...

Those pictures turned out REALLY good. What a cute little family!

Scott and Candice Moore said...

How fun! What a cute family!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, seriously dude, after going back through these I've been thinking how hilarious it is that now YOUR hair is insanely long and I'm the one with shorter hair! hahahahaha.

Cheap thrills... kinda random, but you know me.

McCooks said...

cute pictures, you guys are so photogenic

Lilypie 2nd Birthday TickerLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker