Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The weather

So Yesterday i woke up and i was super cloudy and it had looked like it had been raining all night but didn't lok like it was raining at hte moment so i went out to check the mail and to my suprice it was raining it was more like a mist it was crazy and it fell like snow even crazier but it continued liek this ALL day yesterday and ALL night. Well, today we sunny I went to Phoenix with my neightbor to get out of town and it was sunny there also but by the time we got back to Ajo it was super coudy and had started to rain again. I wonder if this will keep up all night and all day tommorrow as well. :) only time will tell. I love weathr like this. It was so cold yesterday i had to have Jeremy turn our heater on. He kept telling me to  put clothes on and to keep clothes on the girls yeah thats fine and dandy keep clothes on me and Morgan but how to you keep clothes on the toddler thats potty training and refused to wear clothes? :)

2 Fabulous Comments:

Debbie's said...

I love rain, even living here for 1/2 a year! In fact, it's pouring right now- LOVE IT! I'm glad to hear you got to turn on your heater :D

Kristina said...

Hey!!! Yep..I joined the blogger club. Now you can keep up with us all the time :)

Lilypie 2nd Birthday TickerLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker