Okay so I have 1 piece of advice for you.
When you are in the shower and you bend over to wash a kids hair SCOOT forward a little before standing up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This morning before church I was taking a shower and I put Morgan in with me so it would take way less time and I had washed my hair and I bent over to wash Morgan's hair and when I was done I stood up, well it HURT something fierce. My back was under the faucet and I feared the worst because all I know it is hurt like no other I was almost in tears. I immediately grabbed my back and looked down at the faucet to see if there was a lot of blood and any skin hanging, well the faucet it round so I thought I was safe. YEA RIGHT!!!!! I got out of the shower put eh towel around me and turned around in the mirror to look at my back and there are 2 huge scraps about 1 inch apart about 3 inches long and they are big and bloody. All day I have been in pain.
SO words of advice again SCOOT forward before standing up PLEASE!!!
Sunday, February 1, 2009
1 piece of advice for you
Lovingly created by Trish Olsen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 Fabulous Comments:
now it works lol. all i gotta say is OUCH!!!
ow-ee... just tell Morgan she has to shower herself from now on :P
That is just awful!!! I have done something similar when I was in College except I was taking a bath and stood up smacking my back on the Rectangle Nossel that the water comes out of...left a little scare and hurt sooo bad! I thought I had moved far enough away ..but apparently not!
Believe it or not I have done that before. OW.
Post a Comment