Tuesday, February 3, 2009

New family member and my Birthday



On Thursday I went down to Tucson to be with my sister through a rough situation with her pregnancy. Well Jeremy and I have been talking about getting another dog but a big dog this time. My cousin had a litter of puppies that are American Bulldogs; well he gave me one for my birthday. You guys should see her. She's adorable. Brekke just loves her to death.
This morning the puppy was whining to go pee so I got up to take her outside I let her pee and then I came back in I put her back in my bed with Brekke. Brekke had a rough night so she ended up sleeping better with us. So after I put the puppy in Bed I had to pee myself so I went pee and when I can back to bed I found this. It was just SOOOOOO Sweet



We have yet to name her yet I can't think of a good name for her. I am trying to think of a good Italian name or something Italian for a girl. I would like to say in the Italian route because the 3 dogs that we have had and still have are all Italian names, Guido, Luigi and Dora. See what I mean

But so far she's your typical puppy, she love to play, bite, and pee LOL

Dora loves the puppy so much. Jeremy and I have never seen Dora so playful and so alive.

So any advice on any names and potty training her and teaching not to bite I would really appreciate it.
Here she is carrying around a toy that Brekke Brought outside
Brekke LOVES to carry her around


For My birthday we just had dinner with a few of our friends here but here are a couple pictures
Paisley playing with the puppy
Paisley tackling her
Brekke, Nya, and Corbyn getting ready to eat dinner
My grandma got me this beautiful party pitcher I just love it. :)

5 Fabulous Comments:

Debbie's said...

I hope you had a great birthday! Your puppy is a pretty girl- you could name her Bella. Looks like the girls like her, too :)
I hope everything's going alright with your sister.

Scott and Candice Moore said...

Cute, cute, cute..I love watching kids and puppies. You could name your puppy Sicily..or Pepperoni. When trusty went through his biting phase..I would take my hand and close his mouth shut and tell him "NO BITE" firmly..it didn't take him long to learn he didn't like that very much..as for potty training..lots of patience..she is so young it may take her a while.Just keep doing what your doing.! Glad to hear you party was fun..did you make your Hawiian Hay Stacks?

Scott and Candice Moore said...

Cute, cute, cute..I love watching kids and puppies. You could name your puppy Sicily..or Pepperoni. When trusty went through his biting phase..I would take my hand and close his mouth shut and tell him "NO BITE" firmly..it didn't take him long to learn he didn't like that very much..as for potty training..lots of patience..she is so young it may take her a while.Just keep doing what your doing.! Glad to hear you party was fun..did you make your Hawiian Hay Stacks?

Lisa said...

Cute Puppy!
Happy Birthday!
New puppies are so fun, once you get over the fact that every 15 min you need to take them out to pee. He will learn! I had a major break down when we first got our puppy, I didn't think I could handle it, but Barak learned and now I wouldn't trade him for the world!

Christie & Dan said...

Oh my gosh, what a cute puppy! You could name her Bella, that's Italian. :-)

Also, a tip for when she bites (my dog bit alllll the time when she was a puppy): When she starts biting stick your thumb down on the bottom of her mouth (but inside her mouth) under her tongue. I saw that trick somewhere and used it with my dog and it worked well.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday TickerLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker